AirPods are the latest technical revolution from Apple. These AirPods are the tiniest wireless headphones that only connect with iPhones, iPads, and other Apple products. After the invention of Apple AirPods, many brands started creating earbuds that have the same functions and are also tiny. However, using Apple has a different feeling. The sound quality in Apple AirPods is exceptional that influences everyone to use it.
Further, Apple as a brand creates an impeccable impact with its new product launch. Most of the users don’t really resist buying newly launched products from Apple. However, there is one hassle in buying Apple products. Yes! You can only connect Apple products to other Apple devices. People who use other exceptional products from different brands don’t really get a chance to pair them. One such device is PS5. Playstation for gaming offers you an incredible experience altogether. But do you know, you can connect AirPods to PS5?
Yes! This post explains to you the steps to connect your AirPods to PS5. Explore the tips below.
What are the prerequisites to connect your AirPods to PS5?
Many of you may still believe that connecting AirPods to PS5 is impossible. It is because; PS5 is the current version of Playstation, and it also doesn’t support the connection of Bluetooth devices. That implies; connecting Bluetooth headphones to PS5 without any additional hardware is impossible.
As there is no Bluetooth hardware support, it is clear that your PS5 will not detect your AirPods. However, you can eliminate this hassle by connecting a Bluetooth audio adapter to your PS5. The audio Bluetooth adapter for connecting Bluetooth devices doesn’t cost you much. These adapters come with a USB plug-and-play type. You can connect it to the USB port of your PS5 to achieve a connection with AirPods. You can also connect the Bluetooth adapter to your Smart TVs to get a connection to Bluetooth headphones.
How to connect your AirPods to your PS5?
If you want to achieve connections with your PS5, you need to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you need to ensure is the full charging of your AirPods. Make sure that your AirPods batteries are completely charged. If not, you should first charge it and then connect.
- In the following step, you need to connect your PS5 with a Bluetooth adapter. You need to Plugin the adapter into the USB port.
- After plugging in the adapter, configure the adapter to pairing mode. There is a distinct approach to pairing your adapter. You can check for the instructions in the instruction manual that comes with the Bluetooth adapter.
- After putting the adapter in pairing mode, the next thing that you need to do is take out your AirPods from its charging case. Long press the button on your case to connect your AirPods.
- On the other hand, you will find a light in your Bluetooth adapter. You need to press hold the button in your AirPods case until the adapter’s light becomes still.
- Now your AirPods will connect; you can put it in your ears to enjoy the audio.
Wrapping up, these are the steps to connect your AirPods to PS5. Now that you know the steps, you should start connecting now!